Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fire Station!

I usually pass by this fire station on the way to school on thursdays... on Creditview... anywho... Why i find this interesting you ask? Maybe i am jus ghetto... I beg to differ.. but outside the station there is this sign that they always change up every week or so.. and on it they have fire safety related advice... and to tell you the truth.. now that i think bout it, i dont even know why i find it so appealing... BUT it always seems to make my day.. for instance today... i think my bros and I were all talkin bout something so i was a bit preoccupied... and all of a sudden out of nowhere, I was like "Did we pass the fire station?!" and they were like yeah.. and i was like "Nooooooooo!!!" But then i realized that i could still see the sign.. and it said:

"Check your smoke alarms."

Totally made my day... the little things in life... I tell ya.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replace all instances of 'sign' with 'fireman' and your blog will make much more sense ;)

October 22, 2004 8:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hawwww... I swear I'm talking bout the sign! But... a fireman... i will keep a lookout for next time!

October 23, 2004 11:31 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

I totally know which sign you're talking about! I always look for it too!!! I think everyone should read that thing...sometimes it just says "Have a Nice Day" and then I try to =P

November 08, 2004 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home