Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Salaam e Ishq Ishq Ishq..

So I finally finished watching Salaam e Ishq. And my conclusion was: it was nothing special.

I liked some of the songs... Salaam e Ishq and Tenu Leke. All of the stories sucked! They were either overlydramatic, boring or just plain stupid. Like why is an paan-eating, bollywood song singing taxi driver from Mumbai dreaming about falling in love with a gori?? and why does he say he loves her like an hour later? and WHY does she like/love him back? Dun make sense.

Sad... and as shocked as I even am.. I liked Govinda the best in this movie. He was pretty funny! Like that time the girl was speaking hindi.. or trying to.. and she was trying to say "take me there now".. he thought she said she wanted to lie down.. that was classic!! Jus as long as he doesn't dance, he's arite in my books.

And Salman Khan was Salman Khan... he's still dreamy in his 40's. Ewww did I jus say that?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so disappointed by Salaam-e-Ishq. I was so excited to see it that I drove to the theatre IN THE SNOWSTORM the day before I was going to go see it just so I could get advanced tickets in case it sold out.

The theatre wasn't even half full, and it was opening weekend.

On the upside, John Abraham looked like a dream...sigh...

And yes, Govinda DID have the best story...and I usually can't stand him!!!

And you're gross for saying that Salman Khan is dreamy...ewwww...lol

April 18, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Whatever Shazia... atleast Salman Khan can act and look good!!

April 18, 2007 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet the ultimate ref - Sarah Ali!

April 19, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

And you, my friend, are Sohail Khan's #1 fan... prrrrrrr. hahaha

April 19, 2007 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Humarah PLEASE tell me Sarah is joking about you being Sohail Khan's #1 fan!!!

And John Abraham is hot. P-E-R-I-O-D.

April 20, 2007 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she is - Sohail Khan is a bit to scary looking for me. Hands of Johnny hunny - he's mine =)

April 22, 2007 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jhonny's MINE!!

you stay away from him!!

So what if I'm more man than he is...

April 22, 2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

#1 - he can't speak proper English & his name is JOHN!!! What's up with that??

#2 - actors are supposed to act - he doesn't know how to act.

#3 - could they typecast him anyMORE than they already have?

Atleast Govinda can dance.. haha

April 23, 2007 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 - He's hot
#2 - He's hot
#3 - Did I mention he is HOT!!

April 25, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger qdee said...

hey...watched tararumpum..now that was a good movie :)
wow, im so glad i diiscovered canadian people :)lol, cute blog.

May 04, 2007 3:13 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

oy...update kaiko nahi karain tum?!

May 13, 2007 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldnt help noticing the Salman John debates. This is a site (disclaimer: I work there) where you can find videos on the movie:
http://india.vtap.com/topic/Salaam-E-Ishq+%28movie%29/N1726818

January 11, 2008 4:28 AM  
Blogger MohamadNoori said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 07, 2017 11:24 PM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

I was so disappointed by Salaam-e-Ishq. I was so excited to see it that I drove to the theatre IN THE SNOWSTORM the day before I was going to go see it just so I could get advanced tickets in case it sold out.



ทางบ้าน

August 27, 2017 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home