Friday, April 13, 2007

I have benefits.. yesss!!

Helloooo Dentist.. Dr. Grimaldi here I come!

I finally got my benefits card on Wednesday... which means I finally benefits! Honestly, when I was on my Dad's plan.. alhumdalillah.. I never used them. I got maybe 2 prescriptions in the last 5 years. The dental benefits I used. But last summer I was occupied with exams and work, prepping for the trip.. that i kept cancelling and rescheduling my dental appointment to the point they stopped calling me. Then I came back from my trip and I could feel that teeth weren't too healthy... but at that time Sarah didn't have any dental benefits! Nooooooooo!!

So yeah, now I have some YAY!! ..and the card has my name on it... I am finally a grownup!!

5 Comments:

Blogger confused, single and brown said...

make sure you find out what all your benefits are! my company covers up to $500 in RMT services ;)

April 13, 2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah I'm still attempting to go through the huge benefits booklets... so far all I know is we got cost + $9 towards the dispensing fee for prescriptions.. yay! Now who wants Lyderm?

April 14, 2007 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
are you going to go back to school? Or did u find a good enough job (i.e.: good $) that u dont have to go back? If your job is a keeper...hook a fellow UTMer up! ;)

April 14, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

how is it that you always have hook ups to free (or discounted) drugs..!? NO FAIR!!!!

But Mubarak dude :D

April 16, 2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

4 yrs at the Pharmacy yaar!! or i jus ask Shazia to do the dirty work (jk)

April 17, 2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home