Friday, January 20, 2006

Sarah & Sahar's Day off!!

Finally, me and the Bhabs got a day to hang out without the brudder...after all she did marry him so she could get closer to me :D (next time say it like ya mean it, Sahar!)

So Sahar took a day off.. wasn't feeling too well last few days... and she calls me around 10 asking me what I'm doing... and i was like school... boo... then she was like do you really hafta gooo? And I was like nooooo... so we had a pyjama party! We had Maddy's DVD collection (btw I don't know when we're giving that back..) so yeahh... we watched Spiderman 2... it was soooo good...ate junk food. We did all the girly things... that I never do... bc i've never had a sister (though Azfar was a good replacement)... we straightened and curled our hair... looked wickedddd. Too bad i was in my pyjamas and makeup-less otherwise woulda looked hot. Girl-talked... looked at the wedding pics. Then we had some surprise visitors!

Some of her friends from work came to visit... mash'Allah... such sweet girls! And they came bearing gifts... well foood.... and not jus anything but a variety of soups from Singapore Gardens!!! Ofcourse, Sahar's fave Hot & Sour soup!

Then later, her sis and Bro-in-law came over to visit... shared some hilarious stories... and they brought ice creamm!! Can't believe it was their first time over since the wedding... hope to see them wayy more often, inshAllah. Still can't believe their family now... pretty crazy eh?

Anywho, Moral of the story: if you bring food, we'll love you!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww Sarah! I had SO much fun! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for staying home with me. (I know how badly you wanted to go to your class you nerd).
You are my favorite Nand =).
Seriously, I had an awesome time with you. It was a very fun day. Moral of my story, take lots of drugs...fun things happen. ;P

January 23, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hahaa... ur so funny when ur on drugs... FYI.. we're talkin bout the hard narcs that B's been on.

And yeahhhh man, let's totally do it again.. which means we both gotta skip work and school! I'm glad I have you... awwwwww... ok nuff of that mushy stuff.

Do u need more pain medication? I know where to get some! Jus let ur fave nand know, ok?

Oooohhhh Naeem Bhai & Bhabi are coming today, inshAllah! Yayyyyy... bearing gifts! You should be tres excited man, since ur new Dulhan and all... i know they're bringing tons of stuff for you :D which i can borrow insh'Allah :P

January 25, 2006 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bearing gifts? WOOHOO! Did I ever tell you that I love gifts?
I heard I have to dress up when we go to the Air port...TRES EMBARRASSING! I remember once I saw this brown lady dressed up like a bride at the air port and I remember laughing at her...can you say Karma?
lemme know next time i should be 'sick'and I'll b there!

January 25, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hahahaaa... no way! I didn't know you're supposed to dress up! That's gonna be hilarious.. jus wear a jilbab over it... problem solved.. then you can even wear your shadi lehenga and no one will be able to see it!

Yeahhh... wear ur shadi lehnga... and I'll hold ur train and then people will think that you're waiting for your fobby husband to come from Pakistan so you guys can get married ASAP...at the airport!

January 25, 2006 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Replacement? Now "you's gonna get the beats!" ... GeekBurger, I should Pound you Like you're Kevin Arnold (Butthead)

.."and I'm all man unless you've heard otherwise"

(British Accent) C'mon Guys Shaat Up! Its not Rocket Science!

January 26, 2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Shet upp.. u'll always be my favorite sister, Azfar! Maybe u should join us too next time... but don't gang up on me and pick a movie like Mortal Kombat or Blade.. u nerdbombers.

Hey Affar did u get that ecard i sent u from MK & A :) Soooo coool naah?

January 27, 2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home