Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sahar's SURPRISE Bridal Shower Cruiseeee!


Sunday... we had Sahar's surprise Bridal Shower... and we totally got her! She totally didn't see it coming!! (She thought she was jus gonna have brunch with her sis and Seema) Good job Ladies :) Everybody managed to keep it under wraps... altho she was starting to get suspicious earlier in the day. Getting outta halaqa was the toughest part.. cuz she was there also.. and me and Maddy were a lil overdressed for Halaqa (we were hoping she wouldn't notice) and then we had to jet a lil early so we could get to Harbourfront before her. It totally didn't help that it was raining... and our excuse was getting trampled on with every passing second.. thanx Nadia... but we managed to escape and make our way down to the Harbourfront. We subwayed it down... and alhumdalillah we made it... i sooo thought we'd get lost or something... but we did it! Met Shiney & Bushra on the docks. We were all soooo hungry... saving our appetites for the Brunch on board.

So finally Sahar & them show up... and she wouldn't sit still... so finally we jumped out and surprised her! She's sooo cute mash'Allah... she stood there for a good 5 minutes just dumbfounded... gotta love her! The cruise was amazinggggg... man these girls jus keep coming up with better and better ideas for Bridal Showers... limos, niagara, cruises... mine had better be exciting too! The funniest thing happend... there was this other group of desi girls on the cruise for a bridal shower too... what a coincidence! They were hilarious... they had this crazy scavenger hunt thing... where they were going up to random ppl and proposing and stuff. Food was awesome... all that time at the gym literally went down the drain... but 'twas worth it. The scenery was amazing... the Toronto skyline... weather turned out to be gorgeous... danceoffs (go Katieee!) ... ninjaness... serenades... romantic poses...the lower deck... the QUIZ!! That MM and MJ question... was soooo whack.. i still can't believe my bro answered it... she got 9 of 16 correct... not bad... my bro was buggin the hell out of me all week wanting to know how she did.. lol... and i don't normally get opportunities to bug him like that.. so i refused to tell him.. until yesterday, at which point i was completely annoyed out of my mind. Then we headed over to Seema's for some good ol' fashioned Bridal Shower festivities... and opening of presents... Sahar's fave part!! Hope you had a great time Sahar... we all definitely did! 7 weeks to go, inshAllah!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Roohi said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm just sad I missed it, I really really wanted to come! I'm glad Sahar had a good time! I can't wait for the wedding! It'll be so much fun Insh'Allah!! :)

P.S. Sarah stop looking!!!! Grrr!

September 30, 2005 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
it was awesome! I had SO much fun, thank you guys soooo much! I think the dumbfoundedness is still here ;), can't believe you guy were so good (everyone but my sis..she can't lie to save her life..Masha'Allah)
Thanx again.
p.s don't worry, we'll make yours one to remember..hurry up an get married already!...well not too soon, I need you to unpack my things ;P

September 30, 2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum! :D

Ramadan Mubarak hun!! May it be a blessed one for you

October 04, 2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha... ur soo funny Sahar! Because, I'm actually waiting for you to come and clean up my room :) I think that is the duty of a Bhabi right? Ooooh I am so excited now! J/k... don't cry now... I'm not gonna be an evil Nand.. insh'Allah...

October 06, 2005 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah pooh/Nand pooh,
Insha'Allah I'll never be an evil Bhabi either. Insha'Allah, Amin.
hope your Ramadan's going well.
love ya

October 06, 2005 8:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Insh'Allah see YOU soon right? U coming right? Better be.. cuz someone's thinkin bout making some special lasagne... tee hee... now the question is.. is it me or not?

October 06, 2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home