Saturday, September 24, 2005

One Ummah's Hurricane Katrina Fundraiser BBQ -- this Sunday!


Come join One Ummah for a BBQ at Huron Park in Mississauga this Sunday, insh'Allah and raise some money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Disasters can be overwhelming to deal with, even for those not directly affected by it... and sometimes we don't know where to start. This is definitely a good start... and as I mentioned, in one of my earlier posts, make dua'a (prayer) for our brothers and sisters everywhere.

Me and Maddy are gonna drop by... so save us some burgers Yaseen! I am curious to see what this "MORE" is...

2 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

I'll save you some burgers dont worry! Not like you saved me any samosa's!! :( jk!

Just so everyone knows, we will be collecting for either to support the Katrina, The Mumbai flood victims and the Nigerian relief efforts with ICNA! The choice is yours insh! See you than!

September 24, 2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ouch!! I knew you'd never forget that!!... I said I was sorry... next yr I'll save u 2 :) deal? By the WAY, u were supposed to save me a Raihan album... how soon the tables turn.. lol.

So yeah, thats 3 burgers for Maddy (you know she eats like a man!) and that's 1 for me.. with everything on it.. hold the onions :P

Mash'Allah... that is awesome that you guys are collecting for all 3 relief efforts! May Allah reward you all for all of your efforts. Ameen.

September 24, 2005 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home