Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Wackoness on the bus

I was on the bus today... arrrggghh...on my way to school. I had just packed up my books because my stop was coming up. This big white guy walked past me to the doors.. he looked like that wrestler guy..Brock Lesner.. anywho I noticed him and this other guy exchange a few words but didn't think anything of it and I wasn't really paying attention. I just assumed they knew each other.. UNTIL their convo got a little louder.. and I heard one of them say "so you're not gonna apologize?!" and then the other guy stood up. Then these dumbasses decided to start shoving each other..throwing punches, kicking..which escalated into a full-fledged brawl ON THE BUS!! Like get a life.. everyone was begging them to stop. They didn't even care who was in the way...this poor gurl was just happened to be sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time.. and they were practically on her. It was soooo pathetic... and even worse, they didn't even apologize to her. The whole brawl was over the STUPIDEST thing ever.. accidentally stepping on the other guys shoe. Some people just have too much pride, they can't even apologize. THANK GOD my stop was next.

Next bus:
Oh the wackoness continued. This.. how do i put it w/o being rude.. slightly oversized man got on the bus and he sat down next to an Oriental woman. Like 20 seconds later, I see her turn to him and say that there just isn't enough room for the both of them to sit there. There's a polite way and a rude way of saying such a thing. She obviously took the rude route. Even after he got up, probably all humiliated because she was quite loud and it was a small bus, she proceeded to keep talking and making comments... she went on about how she was getting squished and so on... until finally a woman told her to stop being so ignorant. In my opinion, she wasn't being ignorant, just plain RUDE. So then they exchanged a few words.. but the last thing the Oriental woman said to the gurl really shocked me.. she said, "You think ur better than me because I'm Oriental!" Way to NOT be ignorant eh? Once u bring race into it... its just gone too far, besides the argument wasn't even about race.

One crazy commute.

BTW, in case you were wondering.. both incidents on Mississauga Transit... so leave Brampton outta this!! :P

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...look sarahh...i have been a frequent traveller on the mississauga tranist in my youth. And never even once have i ever ran into either situation which you did in ONE DAY!!!..i mean, ofcourse i saw some rude people, or you over heard them...but w/e they eventually shut up, and continue sitting there, looking forward...

which leads me to think...maybe its not the people you came in contact with yesturday, but rather YOU who is responsible for the horrible situations you describe...is the world just corrupt towards sarah?, or more practically... is sarah corrupt towards the world?...think about that one sarah, think about it...

:D
Shaun

March 23, 2005 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took the mississauga transit for a whole summer when i went to erindale for 2 months and nothing like that ever happened, unfortunately, cuz i would have absolutely *LOVED* to have experienced somethign like that! ... i guess people were just nicer back then ... what is this world coming too?!?! Where are all the nice people nowadays? certainly not in mississauga! ... come on down to rexdale and u'll see the difference i tell u!...

rs

March 23, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah it just might be the NORM to be that way in Rexdale! I just might walk everywhere if i lived in Rexdale.. haha...joke. Brampton is kinda scary too tho... and it was scary at the time all the yelling and fighting was goin on! And for the first time, I wish I didn't have a front row seat.. I almost got hit in the midst of it all. But alhumdalillah nothing happened.

March 23, 2005 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah...so you were on Mississauga Transit...BUT you were coming from Brampton...so those 2 guys were most likely Bramptonians! :p

March 23, 2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Choop kar Roohi! I know its you! And actually they both got on at Square One.. thank you very much! So booyaka! Jus accept it, Mississauga is full of whackos.

March 23, 2005 11:55 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

I agree...Mississauga is full of whackos...normal people like Sarah and I choose to reside in Brampton instead

March 24, 2005 10:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Brampton 4 LIFE... until I get married probably... I don't think the chances are high that I will end with a guy from Btown for some reason.. and you Shazia.. I think will heading to India or something post-Shadi :P.. just a feelin' I have

March 24, 2005 11:05 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Brampton, India....what's the difference???? lol

March 28, 2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Listen SHAUN, i think ur jus gonna hafta accept that the world doesn't revolve around me... and Mississauga is full of wackos at every corner. For instance, I jus heard (literally half an hour ago)there was an assault in the Amaatsi Restaurant area (Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe)... when will Mississauga crack down on the wackoness!

April 11, 2005 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home