Sunday, March 20, 2005

Me tired

Great weekend... lots of laughs, lots of fun, lots of food... little sleep... and NO school work done!

It was FBI's sister's Mehndi on Saturday... it was so much fun... my voice is still recovering from all the yelling and singing! Man... i need some halls or something. Naila looked gorgeous!!!...as always :) And man, that family is too cute... all the sisters and female cousins were in lehengas... with totally color coordinated chooriyan, shoes... you name it. Aneesa (Sahar's sis)was the cutest thing ever... but i think the party ran way past her bedtime... she was in and out of wakefulness after 9:00. She looked kinda sad/tired so i called her over.. but she didn't come.. and then I was sad... got punked by a 6 yr old. But then we made up and took a photo together :) THe Mehndi ended late... all i hafta say is that punjabi's know how to partay. It's true. (8)#1 Punjabi(8).. WHATEWWER!

Even after we (Roohi, Naila, Madihah & I) left the mehndi... we had some adventures on the road... the bottom line: we got Roohi home in time so she didn't get beat (LOL) AND Madihah is one crazayyyy driver... for some reason she doesn't like looking at the road.

HIGHLIGHTS: -the dances
-popping all gazillion balloons
-my Mom 'taqallufing' when Sahar came 2 take her dinner plate (priceless)
-the ride home
-remembering that I forgot to bring my house keys at 1:30 in the morn

7 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Looks like you were on March Break! Glad to know you had fun!!

March 21, 2005 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me Sarah .... me cavewoman :)

your title reminds me of a caveperson.

just kiddin though ...
you made it too easy this time !!!

faisal.

March 21, 2005 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a fun evening...BALLE BALLE!

Btw, your mom asked me where in UP i was from...but i obviously didn't know. I told her my grandparents migrated to Pakistan from U.P. I think i need to call my Nani and get some info from her...but that would require me to form a decent sentence in urdu..oh the stress!

See u at the wedding IA!

Henna :)

March 21, 2005 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to edit the above post becuz its a bit misleading..i didnt tell her about the "Calling nani" part...that's what i'm currently thinking about doing...

Henna

March 21, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha... ur too funny Henna! My mom didnt say anything about ur lil convo tho... so no worries. I can't wait to see the Mehndi video...

March 22, 2005 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...fun night, but I dropped dahee (yogurt) all over my green suit :(

March 27, 2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Awwwwww.... dryclean it or handwash and it'll be good as brand new.. on second thought have your Ammi do it.. I don't trust you :P

March 27, 2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home