Thursday, March 03, 2005

Schupid Mississauga Library!!!

Man... who knew a library could be sooo confusing!?! I dropped by the Mississauga Library today to pick up some books for my bro.. and I kept going to the wrong floor!! So now I am questioning my intelligence... okay so if the main floor your on is the 3rd floor and you wanted to go to the 4th floor.. you would go down right? So instead of takin the elevator.. i took the stairs and i ended up on the Children's books floor.. so then i went back up. Then I went to the floor above the main ... and it still wasn't the right floor.. man I was tired mess by the time I made it to the 4th floor. Even on the way down.. I couldn't find the main floor..and this time I used the elevator!! Struggles day ... I tell ya.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Bramptonians just aren't very smart! :p

March 03, 2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH NO u didn't... leave Brampton outta this.. atleast our libraries don't have messed up floors and don't smell like fish!

March 03, 2005 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's why i never see you around anymore!!! Busy at the sauga library! sick of utm already?

March 03, 2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Man I am NEVER goin back there again... i think I had the biggest workout of my life trying to get back to the checkout area... but i like their little mini cafe in the lobby...with their overpriced snacks

March 03, 2005 10:56 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

ummm...I actually like the Mississauga Library! They have those small study rooms you can lock yourself in for the whole day and get lots of stuff done, which came in handy during LSAT time! And Sarah, the main floor IS the first floor, so in order to get to the 4th floor, you'd have to go UP (you're making us Bramptonians look bad man!:P)

March 07, 2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Shudddappp... it was a confusing day! =(

March 09, 2005 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home