Thursday, March 10, 2005

And another hectic week comes to an end! Man, I take it back, the last minute is the worst time... everything goes wrong, you end up worrying all day long.. you go crazy, like I have been this week.

You see, for my Cognitive Psych class we had to complete 15 online labs by March 11. And I thought it'd be a piece of cake... turns out I need a NEW lab manual with a new pin# to access the online labs (I realized this on Tuesday afternoon) and the bookstore only sold the textbook and the manual as a package. Aint no way I was paying $120 for a pin number... so i left it. Yesterday I went back to the bookstore in panic mode.. and the last package (textbook/manual) was gone! And the chick was like the earliest she could get me a manual was 2 weeks... so anyways, I was finally bright enough to email the TA and ask her what to do.

Her way still cost me some money... she told me how i could buy the manual online and get the pin number. So I was at UTM Library when i figured it all out.. and i didnt wanna pull out my VISA (didn't want ppl thinkin I was hittin Ebay or shoppin..) so then i thought I would jus do it at home. So when I got home (in panic mode again) I ordered it, but i ended up ordering 2 stupid manuals.. and i didnt even notice until the order had gone thru. It cost me $50 for a flippin 10 digit pin code... but I finished the all of the labs. A meltdown averted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I remember taking cog psych last year, and I did the labs last minute too!

Hana

March 13, 2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Some of the labs were kinda fun.. although a little redundant. People thought I was playing games on the computer... I kept getting weird glances in the computer lab. And I found out something about myself... I have a really bad memory! I couldn't remember more than a string of 5 letters,numbers or words... yet I can remember the MOST random things in the world that happend years ago!

March 13, 2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home