Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yayyyyyyy my Ammi & Papa are coming back tomorrow (InshAllah)!!!!

Just finished cleaning up the place... it's amazing how dirty the house can get even when no one is home more than half the day and how many dishes and spoons and glasses we went through in a week... yeah the sink we overflowing with dishes... and lucky me had to do the dishes.

BUT who cares... my parents are coming home.. woo hoo! I didn't think I'd miss them sooo much but yeahh I'm soo excited to see them.... especially my Dad's "new" hairdo .. well more like lack thereof... should be interesting. AND we decorated the place... and i realized that we haven't decorated the house in like forever... like when we were kids and we had birthday parties... it took us forever to figure out how to decorate the place without makin it look tacky... and i think we... as in ME.. did a pretty awesome job! But for some reason.. the balloons are giving off an odd smell... so i sprayed them with some air freshener that smells like apples... so they smell good now... Ohh yeah.. problem solver!

Now jus one thing left to figure out... what to do for food when we come home... I think Singapore sounds good!

So InshAllah they should be reaching the Airport around 3:00 pm... the airport is gonna be crazayyyy.... full of giddy mooslams.. hugging any and everyone that comes out... and we'll be sure to catch it all on wideo :) Definitely an amazing day ahead of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

yayyyyy! InshAllah they're journey back home will be a safe one. I know it doesnt seem like it to you, but their trip went by pretty quick. Let me know when theyre all settled in so we can give them stories about the mischief you were up to while they were gone ;)

January 29, 2005 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home