Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Exams are coming up....nooooooooooooo!! My first is next Thursday.... and to make things worse I have a huge term paper due that day at 9:00 am too... otherwise the other exams are pretty spaced out... my last exam is on the last day in the last time slot... Dec. 21st... that means only 2 weeks off :(

Right in time for the RIS Conference [http://revivingtheislamicspirit.com] on Dec.24-26 2004 @ Skydome. I'm thinking bout volunteering ... as long as it's NOT for the children's program... too many horror stories from last year. Should be a huge turnout insh'Allah... I've been hearing that they are expecting upto 15,000 people this time round... amazing speakers... huge bazaar... new theatre... should be massive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah I know bout the Entertainment session... it's gonna be amazing!!! Raihan is my fave Nasheed group!! I didn't mention the entertainment session bc I wasn't sure if it has been made public yet OK?!

November 25, 2004 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home