Sunday, February 20, 2005

Turkey!!

Turkey Dinner was awesome!!! Naila, you are an awesome cook... and she didn't skim on any of the details... a dozen types of veggies... fresh cranberry sauce... gravy, mashed potatos... pasta... man I could literally just feel the pounds piling on as I ate... but was worth it! Woo!

Mann.. wish i coulda stayed for dessert... cheesecake central! (Yeah Sahar.. we brought the most awesomest cheesecake.... chocolate cheesecake... and u missed it... sooooo sad!)

Our team sucked at Taboo... sorry man... I couldn't figure out how to express St. Bernard... I said Beethoven.. but nooobody (ie ROOHI) could figure it out... and I dunno what it is but i always end up with the wackest words... it's a conspiracy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh did you have yams too? I love yams : )

February 24, 2005 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading this at 12 am and it's making me very hungry...guess who?!

February 24, 2005 3:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Deepy!!! The infamous.. right? (if its not.. oooops!) Well we didn't have yams... but we had sweet potatoes which i thought were awesome! Mmmm....

February 24, 2005 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home