Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Red meets Dawn....

As some of you may know... I have an older bro... yay...

Anyways... the best part about having a brother is... when he gets married...


I would like to announce the engagement/baath pakki of my bro, Ahmer to Shaguftha.... I mean.. Sahar Rana :) [Get it Ahmer means Red and Sahar means Dawn.. I'm soo funny!] I'm finally gonna have a sister... yess I have a tendency to always make things about me... it's what makes me special..

This is soooo exciting....time to start planning all the partays.... woohooo!!!

Congrats Bhai and Sahar Bhabi!!

Don't mess wid the FBI...

4 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH'S BHAI AND SARAH'S SOON-TO-BE BHABI!!!

And Sarah I'm offended that you never considered me a sister :( I mean come on man, just cuz I don't see you all the time doesnt mean we're not tight...excuse me while I go cry in the corner :'( (don't try to make me feel better, it's too late...)
see how i made it all about me now? lol

February 08, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Congratulations! As the sister of the groom there are lots of perks...so enjoy them! Having Sahar as a bhabi isn't one of them though =P JOKING Sahar!!!(don't tell her I said that) Congrats to them both and may Allah bless them with all the happiness and joy and everything good always! =)

Azfar, you're funny. You're funnier than Sarah...

February 09, 2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Perks... like what?! I wanna know.. unless you mean stuff like... cleaning up after parties and ironing clothes and washing dishes after parties... and picking out bro's clothes ... well that is sorta fun... I think he has finally got some flair in his wardrobe... you owe some gratitude FBI :P

and Thanks for all the love and good wishes guys :) We really appreciate it...

February 11, 2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Secrets?? What secrets?? Oh you mean that time when...never mind. I guess because you're Sarah's bhabi-to-be Insha'Allah I have to be nice to you. I don't know if I can do it though, but I'll TRY!!! =P

February 20, 2005 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home