Friday, February 11, 2005

Interesting...

Lately, I've been getting alot of people asking me my background, nationality... but come on now... I look completely South Asian!! Don't I???

Like at work... last week a Phillipino guy asked me if I was Phillipino... today the Pharmacist, Mina couldn't figure out what I was all day... until she went and looked up my last name.. and she heard some urdu tidbits from me while I was talkin to Shaz..all your fault.. and she was saying that she couldn't narrow down the possibilities.. but she was convinced I was mixed... and I am... Indo-Pak baby! She thought I was half South Asian and Portuguese (how?!) ... I can see how ppl would think I'm Malaysian or something.. the chinky eyes...

And... I jus saw an awesome show.. haven't been watchin TV for ages.. school's been keepin me tres busy... so yeah.. I saw this show called.. don't laugh it sounds like a cheesy show from the title... but I though it was awesome.. Johnny Zero! I'm still trying to figure out why they call him that but... yeah.. he's pretty hot... I think he's half Latin, half Black. Anywhoo.. it was like watching a movie... kinda reminded me of Fast and Furious 2

8 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Now that you mention it...you DO look Malaysian! whoa...

And dont worry, you're not the only one with the Johnny Zero show ;) My brother got me watching it now! And I only agreed because the producer of the show also does ER (the obsession continues...) oh and cuz of Johnny too :P

February 12, 2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Hey it wasn't my fault she thought u were something else...goan?? (south asian/portuguese mix) Well don't be such a ref when you're talking to me from work then =P Today she couldn't figure out where I was from either...she thought I looked Middle Eastern!

February 12, 2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha thats true... they're Goan.. man maybe she really is just a bad guesser... but ppl do often think Arab or something too... and so u agree Jooj that Johnny Zero is a good show right?

February 13, 2005 1:04 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 13, 2005 2:23 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

yeah it's pretty good, I've only watched a couple times. Each episode seems like a movie though. ER is still better :P

February 13, 2005 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes ... when I eat gummy worms ... they stick to my teeth!

- Sameer

February 14, 2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You'd better be talkin bout halaal gummy worms... cuz halaal marshmallows aren't as sticky

February 14, 2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I missed Jonny this week!! I totally forgot bout it... what happend? Did anyone watch it... on a good note.. i am caught up on GH :)

February 20, 2005 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home