Friday, December 17, 2004

Long time no blog.... in the middle of exams... and been working like crazy this week! So enjoy the weekend.. I know I will. Am heading to a few work partays. Saturday is my buddy, Humarah's work partay .... should be tons of fun... Metro Convention Center with the D & T crew! I'll keep my eyes open for some hot accountant dudes... but statistically i dunno how good the odds are... LOL.. jus kiddin... the girls be pretty hot tho.

Then Sunday is my work partay... the Pharm people.... only reason I'm goin is because Shazia and Margarita are goin! I'm not particularly fond of East Side Marios... food sucks. And i still gotta get some stupid unisex gift.... any ideas y'all? And shall be back after exams... Wednesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Am I invited to any of the partays??

December 17, 2004 8:18 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

SARAH IS A CRAZY STALKER!!!!!!!

December 19, 2004 10:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Shaziaaa .... noo I'm not.. I just felt bad for the poor white guy who u tried to run over on my street... i just wanted to see if he was okay! It was my duty as a neighbour...

December 19, 2004 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home